Manufacturer: Maxtreme Substance: Clenbuterol hydrochloride (Clen) Pack: 40mcg (100 pills)
Active substance of Clen-Max is clenbuterol hydrochloride. Auxiliary substances: sorbitol (E 420) – 1400 mg, glycerol, propylene glycol, sodium citrate dihydrate, citric acid monohydrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 216), butyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium benzoate (E 211), liquid essence “Malina” , purified water.
Clenbuterol hydrochloride acts as one of the types of stimulants (b2) beta2-adrenoreceptors. It is used in medicine as a remedy for asthma with a half-life of 30 hours. High absorption results in the creation of therapeutically effective plasma concentrations 15 minutes after a single dose, and also for 7-24 hours. It is excreted mainly by the kidney method lasting 2-3 hours.
The drug does not belong to the category of steroid hormones. Maple has an anti-catabolic effect, reducing the percentage of protein that breaks down in muscle cells, contributing to their increase. This property is explained by the ability of the drug “maple” to block calcium ions (C ++), which are involved in the process of protein breakdown and skeletal musculature. This way of blockade allows you to avoid the loss of muscle fibers. That is why taking the drug is recommended for blocking the phase of catabolism with the preservation of maximum strength and muscle mass from the end of the steroid cycle.
Do not take Clenbuterol:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the auxiliary substances Clenbuterol Sopharma;
- If you have hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy; If you have tachyarrhythmia;
- If you have severe hyperthyroidism or thyrotoxicosis; If you have severe ischemic heart disease; If you have an acute period of myocardial infarction; In the first trimester of pregnancy and the prenatal period.
- Anxiety (wound ketotifen);
- Insomnia (wound ketotifen);
- Increased blood pressure (wound beta 1 blockers.) Accept Bisoprolol 5 mg or 50 mg metoprolol in the morning;
- Increased heart rate (beta-wound 1-blockers). It is to be Bisoprolol 5 mg or 50 mg metoprolol in the morning;
- Nausea, lack of appetite;
- Tremor (wound ketotifen).
The drug in high doses leads to undesirable phenomena, such as tachycardia and tremor of the upper extremities.